Thursday, August 30, 2007

Noodle Clusters


(A fantastic and easy recipe. We added M&Ms, as recommended by another blog, to resemble birds' nests. We're studying owls.)


Noodle Clusters

1/2 C. peanut butter
12 oz. chocolate chips
12 oz. butterscotch chips
12 oz. chow mien noodles

Melt peanut butter, chocolate chips and butterscotch chips in a pan over low heat. Stir in noodles. Mix well until noodles are coated. Drop noodles on to waxed paper by spoonfuls.

4 comments:

Momma Roar said...

These do look yummy! Wash 'em down with a pepsi and I'll all set!!

Lori said...

Oh yummy. I love chocolate.
I will have to try these.

Nancy B said...

I've always wondered how to make those- thanks for sharing that recipe!

Dawnelle

Momma Roar said...

Ours were DISGUSTING, well except the jelly beans! :-D

Be sure to visit this blog - cutest blog... must be deleting backgrounds. :(