(If you're craving a lot of pico de gallo, this is the recipe for you. Actually, it should be made according to your taste, so the best thing is to just experiment).
Pico De Gallo
4 or 5 roma tomatoes, diced
1 medium onion, diced (I use Walla Walla sweet onions)
1-2 C. cilantro, chopped (I L-O-V-E cilantro)
3 (or more) jalapeno peppers, chopped (I like my pico de gallo hot, so I don't scrape out the seeds and membrane)
The juice of 1-2 limes
salt, to taste
Combine the diced and chopped tomatoes, onion, peppers and cilantro in a large bowl. Squeeze the lime juice all over the vegetables. Add salt to taste.
I love this stuff so much, I actually ate it like a salad with my grilled burger.


2 comments:
I'd be "living dangerously" to try a jalapeno with everything scrapped out!
I must try this recipe. MMNN!
Post a Comment