Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vegetable Quiche Cups

(Another South Beach Diet favorite. Quiche cups can be frozen and reheated in the microwave. Any combination of vegetables and reduced-fat cheeses may be used.)

Vegetable Quiche Cups

1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach
3/4 C. liquid egg substitute
3/4 C. shredded reduced-fat cheese
1/4 C. diced green bell peppers
1/4 C. diced onions

1) Microwave spinach for 2 1/2 minutes on high. Drain excess liquid. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

2) Spray a nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray.

3) Combine all ingredients and mix well.

4) Divide evenly among muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.

Serves 6



post signature

1 comment:

Amber said...

This is so weird...I JUST READ this recipe yesterday. And for the life of me I can't remember where! I thought that it looked pretty good!