Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fish Marinade

I use this marinade for a variety of fish. I've found that the marinade actually keeps the fish from drying out too much. The recipe is supposedly one that is used by chefs at the Steamboat Inn in Oregon. I got the recipe from a friend.



1/4 C. vegetable oil
2 T. lemon juice
3T. soy sauce (optional, really)
1 large garlic clove, minced
1/2 tsp. dried thyme

Combine ingredients. Marinate fish 1 hour. Grill or bake fish as usual, and baste as fish cooks.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for posting this! I'm going to try it out. We eat fish a lot in the summer.

Lori said...

That looks so yummy. I'm going to have to write that recipe down and try it.
We like fish too.

Anonymous said...

I just noticed you have this blog too. I love fish so thanks for posting this. I will check back for more recipes!

Candy :)