Friday, February 16, 2007

I'm In The Kitchen

I have been toying with the idea of starting a food blog for more than a month now, but it didn't feel right -- until now, that is.

Baking the other day reminded me of how much I missed creating -- granted, mostly a mess -- in the kitchen. I also realized how much I missed my Cuisinart food processor :-). Yes, there was a time when I cooked and baked a lot, and then I discovered blogging. I think a food blog will allow me to combine both passions. Keeping the recipes separate from my daily musings also makes more sense, at least to me.

As when I first started my "mommy blog" back in December, I have no idea where this blog will take me, nor do I know how often you'll find me here. But please join me in the kitchen whenever you have some time.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

LOVE IT!! I will be a frequent visitor of your food blog.

Lori said...

Great idea Aisha!!!

Anonymous said...

As long as it isn't all from the health store I will visit often. I do love to bake and cook. I have gotten away from it since Jenna's eating disorder. Now that she is on the road to recovering and we are working on the food allergy issue life is better. I still can't quite get the hang of all the health food stuff, but Alicia is still trying to teach me.
Happy Cooking and Baking:)
Can't wait to try those cookies!