Please check your jars of peanut butter and toss them out or get a refund if you're affected.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Same here. I have eaten Jif everyday for the last 23+ years, it's a ritual in my life. My kids think it's a joke with me. I'm crabby without my toast and Jif. I flipped out when I heard about the recall. Right away someone told me to chill because it was not JIF!
2 comments:
Same here. I have eaten Jif everyday for the last 23+ years, it's a ritual in my life. My kids think it's a joke with me. I'm crabby without my toast and Jif. I flipped out when I heard about the recall. Right away someone told me to chill because it was not JIF!
I heard that on the news too.
We had to check our peanut butter jars and fortunately, we didn't have that kind of peanut butter either.
Post a Comment