Monday, October 22, 2007

Beef With Bell Peppers


(The following is actually one that is based on a recipe I found long ago in a magazine ad. I no longer have that recipe, but it was so easy I have it memorized.)


Beef w/Bell Peppers
1 lb. beef, cut thinly for stir-fry
2 jars of bottled beef gravy (I use Heinz)
1-2 cloves garlic
1 med.-sized bell pepper, cut in strips

1) Brown the meat in a large non-stick skillet, and then the garlic.

2) Add the beef gravy. I actually use 1 1/2 jars of gravy. You can use more, or less, depending on how much gravy you like.

3) Add the bell peppers. Simmer until peppers are crisp-tender. Serve over rice.

1 comment:

Lisa H said...

Yummy! I shouldn't look at food blogs when I'm hungry because my mouth is watering!

I'm printing this one out to try when Sam is home next week! Thanks for sharing!